What do I do if something goes wrong with my ResNet access?

If you experience problems with network access in your residence, your first port of call is your House Committee IT representative. He or she is appointed to act on behalf of any students having ICT issues. This representative will then contact the ResNet Administrator, who will log a call with ICTS.

You can also contact ICTS on our Facebook and Twitter accounts to report problems or post queries or log a call online.