What is the UCT role model?
Definition of a student
There are six categories in the student role model:
- Undergraduate student
- Postgraduate student (student registered for a postgraduate degree or diploma)
- Residence student (undergrad or postgraduate student living in a UCT residence)
- Postdoctoral fellow (an individual who’s been awarded a Postdoctoral Research Fellowship)
- Occasional student (a part-time student studying for an undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree or diploma)
- Applicant (an individual applying to become an undergraduate or postgraduate student)
Role model for students
Please visit the Service Portal Knowledge Base to see details of the facilities and services available to students. Note that you will need to log in using your UCT credentials.