Important information required from the event organiser
- Event title
- Event date and time
- Dry run date and time
- Create a user-friendly short link using Bit.ly or a similar product
- Decide who your target audience (UCT staff and/or students only, anyone with the link).
- List the names of individuals who will be producers (e.g. Name and Surname (CMD), Name and Surname (ICTS), Name and Surname (your department)
- List the names of individuals who will be the moderators (e.g. Name and Surname (CMD), Name and Surname (ICTS), Name and Surname (your department)
- List the names of individuals who will be presenters/panellists (e.g. Name and Surname (dept), Name and Surname (dept), Name and Surname (dept)
- Additional information required prior to the event
- Q&A functionality required?
- MC: Name and Surname (dept)
- Order of Proceedings (see an example below)
- Indicate how long each person will speak for if more than one
- Indicate the length of the Q&A session, if applicable
- Microsoft Teams training requirements
- If this is the first time that you are organising a live event, please contact the ICTS Training team at email@example.com for training opportunities.
- 17h30: Welcome and introduction of panellists - <host name>
- 17h40: Panel discussion - commencing with <speaker name>
- 18h10: Q&A session via live chat feature - <responsible individuals>
- 18h25: Closing remarks and thanks - <host>
- 18h30: Webinar ends
First announcement: to be displayed when the live event starts
Welcome to our live discussion on <topic >. Please submit via the platform’s chat feature. Each question will be reviewed and as many answered as we can in the available timeframe.
Standard replies to questions submitted via the chat feature
Thank you for your question. We will do our best to respond to as many questions as possible during this event.
Thank you for participating in today’s live event with our renowned speakers. A comprehensive FAQ document will be made available soon answering all questions submitted during the event. We thank you for joining us and participating in today’s event.