To help ICTS service your request effectively, please ensure that you comply with the following prerequisites:
- Fulfil the fundamental customer responsibilities.
- Have a valid UCT network identity and password.
- Use a computer with a working internet connection and a supported browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari).
- Use an RMS-supported version of Internet Explorer.
- Use Password Self Service to change passwords.
- Successfully complete the training before an account is issued.
Student administration systems are available 98% of the time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week excluding official monthly maintenance windows.
|Service request||Service level target (working days)|
|Issuing an account or access to academic self-service||Completed on the last day of training|
|Allocating and amending access rights||Completed within 2 days of receipt of form|
|Removing access rights||Completed within 1 day|
|Fixing a fault||Response within 1 day|
Read the Core SLA FAQ for a detailed definition of Availability.