How do I use Statistica?
When using the software, you will typically begin by uploading your data in a table and then applying the relevant statistical functions from the ribbon bar. You can then choose the variables you want and the type of analysis you want. The results of your analysis can then be output in either tabular or graphical formats.
Additional analytical techniques are available through integration with the free, open source R programming environment.
What features does Statistica have?
STATISTICA consists of a number of modules and tools, which cover almost every type of data manipulation you can imagine.
- The Base module containing the basic statistical tools such as descriptive stats, t-tests and distribution fitting.
- The Advanced module containing Linear/Nonlinear Modelling techniques which include Multivariate Exploratory Techniques, Power analysis and Interval Estimation tools.
- Automated Neural Networks
- Data Miner
- Quality Control including process analysis, power analysis and experimental design.
- Multivariate Statistical Process Control
- Sequence, Association, and Link Analysis
- Variance Estimation and Precision