If you use Polycom video conference equipment, you can access an enhanced video conferencing service, which is available via a shared video conference bridge.
The bridge is ideal for hosting research and collaboration events with national and international participants. It is suitable when you need to host a large number of participants - some of whom use various brands of video conferencing equipment.
The video conference bridge can:
- host more participants in a video conference, and
- eases the load on video conference devices.
To use the shared video conference bridge, log a call with ICTS.
- Log on to the Service Portal using your network username and password.
- Search for "video conference consultation" then from the search results, select Video Conference consultation.
- Complete the required information then click Order Now.
- Your request has been logged with ICTS and a consultant will contact you.