To help ICTS service your request effectively, please ensure that you comply with the following prerequisites:
- Fulfil the fundamental customer responsibilities.
- Report faulty or missing equipment via the CSS Helpdesk.
- To book the use of mobile equipment, provide 2 working days’ notice.
- For centrally-bookable classrooms, provide a copy of the confirmation slip from P&S Venue Bookings.
- Provide accurate and complete information about the customer, the classroom and the incident or request.
- Provide a fund and cost centre for chargeable services:
- If you’re an external customer, provide a customer number so that you can be invoiced accordingly.
- If you’re a new customer, complete the SD004 form to be issued with a customer number.
- Allow technical support to take place between lectures and up to 10 minutes during an event.
- Ensure that classroom equipment isn’t damaged or stolen.
- Lock equipment cabinets.
- Ensure that centrally-bookable classrooms - especially with loose furniture - are returned to the configuration in which the classroom was found.
Access to internet services is available 98% of the time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week excluding official monthly maintenance windows.
|Service request||Service level target (working days)|
|Proactively checking equipment in centrally-bookable classrooms||Daily|
Remediating faulty or stolen equipment in centrally-bookable classrooms
|Issuing quotations for use of AV/IT equipment||Within 1 day|
Delivering & setting up of mobile equipment
|Removing of mobile equipment||10 minutes prior to end of the scheduled end of the event|
Read the Core SLA FAQ for a detailed definition of Availability.