NOW mobile is an app which brings the power of the ServiceNow support portal to your phone or tablet.
- To install the app, simply visit the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and search for NOW Mobile offered by ServiceNow.
- You will see several options. Select the green NOW Mobile app (not the black ServiceNow Agent, which is for use by customer service consultants).
NOTE: Apple users with macOS 13 or earlier will need to use the ServiceNow Classic version of the NOW Mobile app.
- Tap Install and wait for the app to download and install.
NOTE: If you already have the ServiceNow Classic version of the NOW Mobile app installed, please uninstall this app once you’ve successfully logged into Now Mobile. (Note: This does not apply if you are using macOS version 13 or lower.)
- Once the app is installed, tap Open.
- Under Enter the instance address, type in https://uct.service-now.com
- Under Nickname, enter your name.
- You will then be directed to the UCT Single-Sign-On portal.
- Enter your UCT username (firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com) and password to log in to the app.