Message waiting indicator
The indicator light flashes red when you have pending voice messages. (Learn how to access your voicemail).
Line icons indicate the status of your line:
- Registered line : Your phone is successfully connected to Microsoft Teams. You can make and receive calls.
- Unregistered line : Your phone is not registered on Microsoft Teams. You cannot make or receive calls until you sign in to your phone.
- Voice mail: You have a voice message.
The soft key commands will be different depending on which feature you are using. The phone screen shows what each soft key does.
- Flashing red: You missed a call, or you have voicemail.
Using the keypad
The keypad is similar to that of a mobile phone. Keep the recommendations below in mind when entering text (e.g. your password):
- Press the Encoding soft key, and then use the up/down arrows to select the applicable character style (upper case, lower case or numbers), then press .
- Press the relevant letter’s button on the keypad until the correct upper-case letter is displayed.
- Press << soft key make a correction while typing.
- Press the ?123 icon to use special characters.