To help ICTS service your request effectively, please ensure that you comply with the following prerequisites.
To meet general requirements:
- Fulfil the fundamental customer responsibilities.
- Use a supported browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari) on your computer.
To have a new network printer set up:
- Specify the printer location, contact person, make and model of printer and whether or not it will be used with SAP.
- Ensure that your office includes an available network point.
- Use a supported printer that is suitable for network printing and is connected to the UCT network.
Dedicated print devices are not supported, other than HP devices.
Network printing services are available 98% of the time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week excluding official monthly maintenance windows.
|Service request||Service level target (working days)|
|Setting up a new printer||Completed within 3 days|
|Requesting access rights to an existing printer||Completed within 2 days|
|Fixing printing system faults||Completed within 2 days|
Read the Core SLA FAQ for a detailed definition of Availability.