To help ICTS service your request effectively, please ensure that you comply with the following prerequisites:
- Fulfil the fundamental customer responsibilities.
- Provide accurate and complete information about yourself, the classroom, and the incident or request.
- Provide a copy of the confirmation slip from P&S Venue Bookings when requesting onsite support.
- Provide a fund and cost centre for chargeable services:
- If you’re an external customer, provide a customer number so that you can be invoiced accordingly.
- If you’re a new customer, complete the SD004 form to be issued with a customer number.
- Return the safe / equipment cabinet key.
- If you’re a non-academic staff member, seek written authorisation (email) from the HOD or equivalent to gain swipe access to the equipment cabinets – including a defined start and end date for this access.
- Lock the safe / equipment cabinet when you’re done.
- Ensure that centrally-bookable classrooms, especially those with loose furniture, are returned to the configuration in which the classroom was found.
|Service request||Service level target (working days)|
|Requesting support via telephone||Calls answered within 2 minutes|
|Requesting support via email||Responded to within 1 day|
|Requesting training||Requests: responded to within 1 day|
|Requesting scheduled onsite support||
|Requesting urgent unscheduled onsite support||Within 15 minutes|
|Requesting swipe access to equipment cabinets||Resolved within 1 day|
|Issuing quotations for onsite support||Within 1 day|
|Delivering keys for equipment cabinet||As agreed with customer|
Read the Core SLA FAQ for a detailed definition of Availability.