Amongst Acrobat’s most useful features are the PDF manipulation functions where you can:
- Combine multiple files (of different types, e.g. images, Word documents, or other PDF’s) into a single PDF.
- Extract sections of a pdf for separate use or insert files or pages into a pre-existing PDF.
- Split a PDF into separate chapters for easier distribution and reading.
- Create portfolios of multiple files (even using differing file types such as images, videos and documents) for a stunning presentation.
File type conversion
- Convert web pages to interactive PDFs, complete with links.
- Turn PDFs into editable Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint files or image files (JPEG, TIFF or PNG formats) with improved accuracy.
- Convert scanned paper documents into searchable PDFs and fillable forms with selectable and editable text.
Sharing and mobile devices
- Create interactive forms which can be distributed and collected by the application.
- Work on touch-enabled devices and store and share files online.
- Fill in, sign and send forms from your computer or mobile device in a flash.
- Edit photos in your documents and move the text and images around in your PDF to optimise flow.
You can view a full list of features for the perpetual licence.