The ICTS Front Office and ICTS-on-Main Walk-in Centre provide a walk-in service to staff, students and third parties.
- Upper Campus: The ICTS Front Office is located on Upper Campus in the Computer Science building. It is accessible from Cissie Gool Plaza, opposite the food court.
- Lower Campus: The ICTS-on-Main Walk-in Centre is located in Room 1.10 of ICTS-on-Main, 7 Main Road, Mowbray (see directions).
Navigate to the queue management dashboard to see how busy these venues are in real-time. You can then determine the most suitable time to visit either of these venues.
Upon arrival, you must check-in using the provided device for your name to be added to the queue. A consultant will then indicate when it’s your turn. It’s as easy as that.
For the centre at ICTS-on-Main, there are no visitors parking bays. Please use street parking.
The centres are open Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and on Thursdays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- Assistance with changing your password
- Installing anti-virus software
- Setting up wireless connections on laptops and mobile devices
- Troubleshooting and other basic support requests
The centres do not offer assistance with hardware issues for personally-owned devices. For hardware support (depending on the status and conditions of your warranty) you can:
- contact the vendor from whom you purchased your hardware
- contact the manufacturer of the hardware
- take your hardware to a computer repair outlet