Industry trends show more companies moving towards unified communication platforms. And as technology evolves, more exciting collaborative systems are sure to enter the workplace.
ICTS's Workplaces Services team (WPS) is on a mission to take UCT’s communication infrastructure into the future.
Goodbye to Polycom handsets
- In ServiceNow, select Get Help and log an incident. Ask that Helpdesk exchanges your phone for a headset. Be sure to include your physical location.
- Make sure Skype for Business is installed and running on your computer.
- When a Helpdesk consultant comes to replace your phone with the headset, ask the consultant to set up your headset and test that Skype for Business is working properly on your computer.
- If, for some reason, you find that the headset is not working out, log another call in ServiceNow asking Helpdesk to exchange the headset for a handset.
- Make sure that Skype for Business is installed and running on your computer.
- Unplug the Polycom handset and all cables.
- In ServiceNow, select Get Help and log an incident. Ask that Helpdesk collects your phone, and state that you will now use your own headset as a phone. Be sure to include your physical location.