The Inflight Wallboard is a graphical display of your UCC, displaying real-time information about agents and queues, typically displayed on screens in the contact centre.
The information adapts itself to the rate of active conversations. At one glance, the Wallboard gives insights on real-time stats. Every viewer can see the real-time statistics on the screen.
Install and configure Wallboard
- Download the Wallboard application from the ICTS downloads page.
- Double-click the installation file then click Next.
- Accept the terms in the License Agreement and click Next.
- On Custom setup page click Next.
- Enter the UCC name and UCC host as srvwinapp141.wf.uct.ac.za.
- Select Microsoft Teams as the client and click Next.
- On the Read to install inflight wallboard page, click Install.
- When the installation is completed, click Finish.