Please note that the Snapper tool is currently only supported on Windows computers. You can manage group activity on Mac and Android devices using the Skype for Business Mac and Android clients. For more information on this, please refer to the Agents not using Snapper page.
NOTE: When working remotely and using the Snapper, agents must use the UCT VPN service, as the server is only reachable via LAN.
Download and install the client
NOTE: The example below uses a Unified Contact Centre (UCC) named A365 Training.
NOTE: The UCC naming convention at UCT is always ucc_departmentname.
- Download the Snapper installation file from ICTS Downloads > Windows > Anywhere 365 >.
- Browse to the file location and double-click the file to start the installation.
- On the Windows protected your PC pop-up click More info > Run anyway.
- On the User Account Control pop-up click Yes.
- From the Setup – Extracting and installing pop-up click Install.
- Once the installation is completed, click Finish on the Completing the Extracting and installing pop-up.
- Click Yes on both User Account Control pop-ups that appear.
- Double-click the Anywhere365 Snapper (64-bit) shortcut on your desktop.
- On the Microsoft Login Window select your UCT user account to login.
- Check that your Snapper client is correctly configured by minimising all windows. The client should appear on the right side of your screen.
- Click the Dashboard tab. From the drop-down menu on top of the screen, select your applicable UCC.
The Red or Green circle next to the Agent button, indicates what state you’re currently in:
• Green with lock icon: you cannot sign out of the UCC
• Green: Active (click the icon when you need to sign out)
• Red: Not active (click the icon when you need to sign in)
• Empty: you’re not an agent
View the current day's call statistics, as well as an overview of active agents.
This section also covers the interactive voice response system which allows customers to interact with automated voice prompts. The customer can then select the suitable option for their query.
They will then be placed in a queue to wait for the next available agent. Here, they can either be presented with additional information, or music is played.
An available agent can then accept the next call from the queue.