In our new normal of operating remotely, Microsoft Teams enables us to continue communicating and collaborating – whether for work purposes or teaching and learning. If you’re new to Teams, use our quick steps below to get acquainted with this all-in-one collaboration tool. You can even post it in a new team or channel you create.
- Everything you need to know about Teams is on the ICTS website. This includes how-to documentation, FAQs, and use cases.
- Watch this step-by-step demo if you’re new to Teams.
- Join the Teams at UCT public team.
- Watch recordings of all our recent information sessions on the ICTS Training channel.
- Learn more about how Teams can be used for online learning.
- Book a training slot with an ICTS Trainer.