The Adobe licence agreement offers a significant reduction in pricing and free upgrades if you purchase a maintenance contract.
UCT has a Campus licence agreement with Adobe to ensure preferential pricing and easier access to the wide range of Adobe products such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator or any of the combination suites of software for both Windows and Apple Mac operating systems.
A significant benefit of the licence agreement is the Maintenance option, where you can purchase a 2 year maintenance contract, which entitles you to free upgrades for that period.
The campus agreement aims to:
- reduce the cost of Adobe licences with savings of up to 50%,
- ensure easier licence compliance and management,
- help users to realise the power of the Adobe product range, and
- offer product information sessions.
To enquire about these and other products on offer, or to place your order:
- Log into the Service Portal at https://uct.service-now.com/sp
- Select Order Something on the menu bar.
- Select Hardware and Software Acquisitions on the left-hand menu.
- Select the Acquisitions Query/Quotation option in the Service Catalogue and fill in the required details.