These terms, conditions and rules apply to the Laptop Survey Lucky Draw ("the competition"), which is being run by ICTS.
1. WHEN DOES THE COMPETITION START AND END?
- The competition runs for the duration of the survey.
- The draw will take place a week after the competition ends.
2. HOW DO YOU ENTER THE COMPETITION?
By filling in your name and student number in the Laptop Survey, you will automatically be entered into the competition.
3. WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO WIN?
- Financial Aid students who received laptops as part of the ICTS Laptop Project, and who participate in and complete the Laptop Survey.
4. WHO IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN?
The following persons will forfeit any prizes awarded to them (and another entrant drawn):
- Any full-time employee of ICTS.
- The spouse, life partner, siblings, children, or parents of any of the persons named above.
20 8GB flash drives with UCT branding
- Prizes are limited to one per person.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. HOW WILL WINNERS BE NOTIFIED?
Winners will be contacted and notified via their UCT email address following the draw.
7. HOW YOU CAN COLLECT OR CLAIM YOUR PRIZE?
- Instructions for collection will be in the email notification to the winners.
- When collecting the prize, the winner must produce a valid means of identification, e.g. their UCT staff / student card, passport, driver's licence or ID book.
- The winner must also complete the collection form.
8. WHAT HAPPENS IF ICTS CANNOT CONTACT THE WINNER OR IF THE WINNER IS NOT ABLE TO TAKE UP THE PRIZE?
- ICTS does not accept any responsibility for incorrect email address details, or the non-delivery of the email notification to the winner.
- If a prize is not claimed within 30 days of the prize-winner being announced and/or notified, the winner will forfeit the prize and another prize-winner will be drawn.
- Winners will be randomly drawn and this process will be supervised by the ICTS Compliance Officer.
- Duplicate entries will be removed from the list of entrants.
- ICTS reserves the right to disqualify an entry if there are reasonable grounds to believe that they are in breach of any of the above terms.
- In the case of any disputes regarding these rules, the decision of ICTS will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ICTS reserves the right to alter, amend or close the competition as necessary.