- For staff who work on their own computers – download PapercutStaff file.
- For shared computers – download PapercutStaffPublic file.
1. From the Downloads section
- Navigate to ICTS Downloads > enter your UCT credentials and click Sign in.
- Click Windows > Papercut.
- Select the PapercutStaff or PapercutStaffPublic file and download it.
- In the PapercutStaff.zip or PapercutStaffPublic.zip folder, double-click the PapercutStaff or PapercutStaffPublic installation file.
- Once the extracted contents open, select the PapercutStaff or PapercutStaffPublic installer file. Double click the icon, and the installation will proceed.
- Once complete, run the UCT-PrinterInstall batch file in the folder to install the printers.
2. Use Zenworks
Follow these step-by-step instructions to install the Papercut software and Xerox printers using ZENworks.
On your Mac, you will need to install both the printer drivers and the printers themselves. Follow these step-by-step instructions to install the Papercut software and Xerox printers on your Mac.
Follow these step-by-step instrutctions to install the Papercut client for Linux.
Before you can use the new printers, you will need to set up a PIN code. This can either be done the first time you release a print job at the device, or by following these instructions.
- Printing for staff
- Printing for students
- Printing for visitors and guests
- Scan and copy
- Print in colour
- Print without a staff or student card
- Print from the web interface
- Copy using the Xerox printer.
- Use the control panel on the Xerox printer.
- Control image quality on the Xerox printer
- Scan to email using the Xerox printer
- Advanced scanning features of the Xerox printer
- Place documents on the Xerox printer
- Clear paper jams in the Xerox printer
- Load paper into the trays on the Xerox printer
- Load paper into the bypass tray of the Xerox printer