- For staff who work on their own computers – download PapercutStaff file.
- For shared computers – download PapercutStaffPublic file.
1. From the Downloads section
- Navigate to ICTS Downloads > enter your UCT credentials and click Sign in > Windows > Papercut.
- Select PapercutStaff or PapercutStaffPublic and download the file.
- In the PapercutStaff.zip or PapercutStaffPublic.zip folder, double-click the PapercutStaff or PapercutStaffPublic installation file.
- Once the extracted contents open, select the PapercutStaff or PapercutStaffPublic installer file. Double-click the icon and the installation will proceed.
- Once complete, run the UCT-PrinterInstall batch file in the folder to install the printers.
2. Use Zenworks
Follow these step-by-step instructions to install the Papercut software and Xerox printers using ZENworks.
You will need to install both the printer drivers and the printers on your Mac. Follow these step-by-step instructions to install the Papercut software and Xerox printers on your Mac.
The Papercut client is not yet available for Linux. In order to print, you will need to use the web interface.