Printing on campus is available in the locations listed below (subject to these facilities being open and available for access). Please adhere to the screening processes at these facilities and take the necessary safety precautions.
- Robert Leslie Commerce Building: remote job submission and walk-ins.
- Beattie Building: remote job submission and walk-ins (remote jobs diverted to Robert Leslie Commerce Building print room for processing).
- Masingene Building: remote job submission and walk-ins (remote jobs diverted to Robert Leslie Commerce Building print room for processing).
- Graduate School of Business: remote job submission and walk-ins.
- Oppenheimer Document Centre: remote job submission and walk-ins.
- Forest Hill Residence – Main Road
- Medical Residence School – Anzio Road
- Groote Schuur Rochester House – Browning Road
- Smuts Hall – Residence Road
- Carinus Residence – Anzio Road
- Liesbeeck Gardens Residence – Durban Road
Printer installations at more residences are currently being planned for installation as soon as possible at the following locations:
- Fuller Hall Residence – Residence Road
- College House – Main Road
- Woolsack Residence – Cross Campus Road
Other print options
You can email email@example.com and a Managed Print Services representative will contact you to arrange for your work to be printed at a campus print room.
Materials can also be submitted remotely or emailed to the print room for printing and delivered to your door. Find out more about remote printing and delivery in this article.
Payment for printing
For students, payment can be made via online EFT based on the quote issued, or the cost can be deducted from your student card account.
For staff, printing costs can be billed against your department cost & fund number on the printing requisition issued, or payment can be made via online EFT based on the quote issued.